-->
Iklan

Accordion Template for Blogger

Posted by sunariyo on Tuesday, February 8, 2011


I add one more Blogger template collection at my Blogger Templates . This template call Accordion Template. This template not design by me but my Team.
I made this template to make it easy visitor to read and not show all long post. The script only show first post and hide others. If visitor click title bar for every post will show the post area.
Feature of This template :

1. Accordion at Post area and Sidebar
2. All new feature of Blogger (Read More, Avatar, Page list)
3. Automatic page list at menu bar
4. Modification of h1 for title(Front page h2 and Single h1)
5. Paginator 3000 for page navigation
6. Some color can change inside of Blogger Dashboard

Previous
« Prev Post

Related Posts

5:09 AM

0 komentar:

Post a Comment